- 1 Antioxidant Blendie
- 1/2 cup Wholemeal Spelt Flour
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Pear
- 1/3 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Blueberries
- Greek/ Coconut Yoghurt
- Sift flour and baking powder into a bowl
- Pour the milk, Blendie, half the pear and half the blueberries into the blender and blitz until smooth
- Slowly whisk into the flour until combined
- Heat a greased non-stick frying pan to medium-high and dolls tablespoons of the mix onto the frying pan. Fry in batched for 2-3 minutes or until bubbles start to dot the surface. Flip over and fry the other side. Wipe the pan between batches.
- Serve the remaining blueberries and slices of pear, a drizzle of honey and a dollop of greek yoghurt.