- 1 Energy Blendie
- 1 ¼ cup Soy Milk
- 1 Apple
- ¼ teaspoon All Spice
- ½ teaspoon Honey (optional)
- Heat the soy milk in the microwave or on the stove top for 1-2 minutes, until warmbut not hot.
- Quarter the apple and blend on low with the Blendie, all spice and about ¼ cup of the warm milk.
- Add the remaining milk and honey before you continue to blend until the mixture is smooth.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and enjoy!
Notes: Manuka honey is a great addition to help boost immunity or for sweetness. Heating the soy milk by itself was the better choice as when I heated the whole mixture together the blendie became very thick and goopy – the taste also became very intense and not pleasant. By just heating the milk this effect was avoided – phew! 15g of protein per serve which makes it great post exercise
Credit to our wonderful Nutritionist Alanna for creating this recipe!