- 1 Cleanse Blendie
- 1 apple
- ¼ lime
- ¼ cup quark
- ¼ cup coconut water (optional)
- Slivered almonds
- Chia seeds
- Combine the ingredients in a blender and blitz on low until smooth. Decorate with toppings and enjoy.
- Quark is actually a cheese, similar to sour cream and greek yoghurt. It originated in Europe. It is very nutritious particularly high in protein and calcium. It’s high protein content makes it a great choice for boosting your metabolism. Quark can be found with the yoghurt in the supermarket or grocer
- High in fibre and antioxidants Citrus fruits may have a positive effect in boosting metabolism
- Green tea has been shown to improve metabolism and help with weight loss
- Staying hydrated ensures your body is working at it’s best
This beautiful delicious recipe was created by our Hummingbird expert nutritionist Alanna!