Prep time: 5 minutes
Equipment: Food processor or blender
Serves: 12 x balls
- 2 scoops (60g) Vanilla Protein (WPI or Vegan)
- ¼ cup blackberries, frozen
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1 ½ cup desiccated coconut, plus extra
- 1 tbs natural almond butter
- 1 tbs honey (optional)
- Combine the desiccated coconut and protein powder with a food processor or blender. Blitz until combined. Add the remaining ingredients and process until combined.
- Roll into tablespoon sized balls. Roll in the extra desiccated coconut. Refrigerate for 20 minutes until set.